Gesu School Custodian
Gesu School is seeking a Full-time (40 hours per week) custodian.. The hours for this benefits-eligible position are 3:00-11:00 pm, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime. The essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain clean and tidy areas including classrooms, offices hallways, lobbies, sports facilities and restrooms;
- Use hand-tools and automated equipment to dust, vacuum, and wash furniture, floors, walls and windows;
- Set up and/or move tables, chairs and other equipment for meetings or events;
- Secure all windows and doors prior to departure;
- Perform other duties as directed by Director of Facilities.
Qualified candidate must be motivated, energetic, and able to work independently. Neat appearance and positive attitude are important. Position requires ability to lift or push 50 pounds, and stand or walk for majority of shift. High school graduate, GED or a minimum of 2 years’ experience are preferred.
Send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org