How to be a Christmas Angel
- Choose a multi-part “ornament” from the giving tree(s) November 18 or 19.
- Print your family’s name and phone number on the first part and leave it in the box provided.
- Purchase NEW items as per your “ornament” for the family listed.
- Wrap and tag gifts for family members. Indicate contents of gift box.
- Decorate a container and securely attach the color “ornament” to the outside of the container. Extra “ornaments” are available for multiple containers. Be sure they match the original “ornament.”
- Bring filled box to Gesu Church vestibule before Masses on Saturday, December 2 or Sunday, December 3.
Voila! You have just become a Christmas Angel! God bless you!
No time to shop? Donations to the Angel Project are always welcome. Make your check out to Gesu Parish with the Angel Project on the memo line. Thank you for your support.
For more information, call Donna MacDonald at (440) 564-1200.